Systems Support Administrator - User of Salesforce .com systems
Our Client is a blue chip, big brand, employee centric, technically leading edge Data Publishing Company, based in West London who have an urgent need for a person to act as SYSTEMS SUPPORT and ADMINISTRATOR for our client’s Global Training Systems. The system is based on SALESFORCE.COM and requires experience of having been a user of a systems based on Salesforce.
Within the role you will be working with the Global Training Team to ensure the smooth day to day running and maintenance of the training business systems. This will involve administration, uploading and maintaining data and monitoring the systems.
QUALITIES and EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
- Proven system administration skills.
- Proven working knowledge of working procedures to ensure compliance and data integrity
- Strong IT skills - MS Office Suite, in particular intermediate/advanced Excel use
- User of Salesforce (Salesforce .com / SFDC)
- Knowledge of a LMS (Learning Management System) ideal though not essential
Responsibilities of the role
- Preparing and uploading data to the event management system (on Salesforce.com) including courses, SMOs, instructors etc
- Assisting and supporting countries in the use of training systems and logging resolutions through the support system
- Help identify effective solutions to issues
- Support in the administration of training systems used by the business
- Conducting regular system checks to maintain data integrity and ensure best practise use
- Monitoring system dashboards and emails to ensure the system is working correctly - escalating issues when necessary
- Maintain support and work instruction documentation relating to systems
- Work with project teams to ensure effective testing is completed for system changes
- Ensure that all issues concerning any system are raised with the appropriate management and all risks identified are proactively dealt with Any none EU nationals requiring visa sponsorship should not apply.
NOTE that candidates eligible to work in the UK in the long term can ONLY be considered.
Any none EU nationals requiring visa sponsorship should not apply.