Corporate/Group Pensions Administrator
Our client, a well-established investment services provider based in Bristol, is looking for a Corporate/Group Pensions Administrator to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to support the team of consultants to ensure excellent administrative service is provided to the firm’s clients.
- Drafting letters, emails and documents
- Dealing with incoming phone calls and emails and liaise with clients as appropriate
- Coordinate member fund switches
- Assist with data preparation for scheme reviews
- Assist with preparation of fee schedules
- Ensure records are kept up to date
- General administrative support where needed
- Corporate/Group Pensions experience
- Knowledge of contract based pensions and employee benefits arrangements and related administrative procedures
- Understanding of Pensions and Investment markets
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Professional, proactive and positive attitude
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritise and manage daily workload
This is a full-time permanent position based in Bristol with a starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000.
Please get in touch with an updated version of your CV to find out more about the position.Corporate/Group Pensions Administrator