Web Developer (Magento/PHP) - London
My client is one of the largest online retailers and they are looking for a Web Developer to join their fun and lively team.
As Web Developer, your responsibilities will include building features, fixing bugs and improving the website as well as micro-services.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best Magento development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
·Cooperate with the team to meet deadlines
As Web Developer, skills required are:
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Good understanding of Magento framework
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Ability to work with colleagues as well as individually
- Ability to consult and communicate closely with management / supervisor of the company