Assistant Management Accountant
Edward Mann are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant position within a fast growing professional services firm.
The role is suited to someone with an analytical mind-set, able to communicate well and influence stakeholders and have a love for problem solving. It is also ideal for someone who will strive for development, evolvement and excel within a fast paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Management Accountant on preparation of monthly finance pack.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Responsibility for credit control across both companies
- Weekly bank reconciliations including foreign currency accounts.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable for both companies (UK and Germany)
- Responsible for the Billing and revenue recognition
- Prepare weekly sales KPI reports for the Team Leaders in the business
- Credit card reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of the weekly cashflow forecast
- Petty cash management and reconciliations
- Assist with commission calculations and the production of payroll.
- Quarterly VAT return
- Cover for the Management Accountant during periods of absence
- Ad hoc project work
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.