Sales Ledger Clerk
Are you looking to work for an exciting business where no 2 days are the same? Have you got at least 2 years in a busy Sales Ledger role? Are open to a temporary too permanent opportunity? If yes, we have the perfect role for you.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an established PR firm, based in a great location in London. They are a leading PR/Communications firm with 20 offices in over 15 countries.
You will be working in a dynamic team and will report into the Finance Manager but will work most closely with the Sales Team and the various client teams in respect of invoicing clients. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, so you will need to be available to start with a weeks notice.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- At least 2 years experience in a Sales Ledger/AR role
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional, strong client-service attitude
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Preparation of recharge invoices on a weekly basis
- Assistance with preparation and maintenance of sales day books for all UK companies
- Assistance with monthly sales ledger reconciliations for all UK companies
- Sole responsibility for billing clients
The role will pay up to £28,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills, experience and can start within weeks notice period for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.