Restaurant Manager - Excel
ExCel is the UK’s leading convention and exhibition centre. We cater for over 300 events per year, meeting a hugely diverse range of requirements. From a fine dining experience to an on-the-go lunch for an exhibitor team, we operate on all scales with outstanding care in every service area. Our business is growing and we are creating new and exciting possibilities every day through our partnership with our client, event organisers and exhibitors.
We are now looking for a Restaurant Manager to work within The Bridge Restaurant which offers informal dining for up to 500 covers a day at peak times. As Restaurant Manager, you will be used to high volumes and fast paced environments and will also be given the opportunity to support our retail Boulevard which offers a fantastic mix of modern food. You will need to be enthusiastic and passionate, demonstrating strong attention to detail whilst also being innovative and able to offer ideas and solutions.Package description
£26,000 to £28,000 per annum
To work 5 out of 7 days, mainly daytime hours.Main responsibilities
- To take full responsibility of The Bridge Restaurant including accurate forecasting and planning for event days
- To support the Retail team and inspire them to deliver exceptional service to our clients and guests through the Levy Difference
- To support and lead up to 14 team members including chefs to ensure operational excellence and efficiency at all times aiming to exceed the client and guest expectations.
- To review the Retail business and performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets and customer feedback targets of 90%
- To demonstrate full alignment to our Levy Restaurants vision and values by doing the right things and celebrating successes
- Lead the day to day Retail operation for event days.
- Restaurant Management experience to inspire operational teams to deliver results
- Positive and passionate focus on food.
- Comfortable working within brand guidelines to deliver results.
- Experience in fast paced table service restaurants.
- Excellent communications skills – able to influence all stakeholder levels.
- Experience of working with a client group.
- Demonstrates flexibility and agility.
- Calm and structured approach, coupled with resilience and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager