Personal Tax Senior
A national firm of accountants are looking to recruit a Personal Tax Senior to join their growing tax team in Liverpool city centre. They are looking for an experienced, motivated and hardworking candidate who can develop the team and make an impact within the business. The Personal Tax Senior will be responsible for providing a high quality tax compliance service to a portfolio of clients, ensuring that all tax payments, and tax return filings are dealt with on a timely basis along with managing their own portfolio. Doctors experience would be preferred for this role.
In return for your hard work, the company will offer a competitive salary and excellent working conditions in a friendly office.
The Personal Tax Senior will be responsible for:
- Managing and completing own portfolio of self-assessment returns in accordance with work schedules and HMRC deadlines as delegated
- Liaising with clients on tax compliance issues, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Effective liaison with counterparts in audit and accounts department
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries by letter and telephone. Agreeing satisfactory conclusions in conjunction with Manager
- Assisting the manager with billing
- Updating technical knowledge
Essential Requirements are:
- Ideally ATT qualified with a solid background in personal tax, or qualified by experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with SAGE tax and Alphatax software an advantage
- Have an excellent knowledge of current Tax legislation
- Highly computer literate with Microsoft Office applications and comprehensive Excel skills
If you have all of the above requirements for the Personal Tax Senior position, then please apply now using the link below.
We offer a generous referral scheme in Marshall Moore, so as a thank you for referring us a practice candidate we do not already have registered, we will send you high street vouchers once we have successfully placed them in a role:
Qualified (ACA/ ACCA/CTA) £250
This referral scheme is on a 'per candidate’ basis so the more people you refer, the more you benefit! Please make sure when they apply they make it clear that you referred them to us.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.