Stock Ledger Assistant
Recruit 121 are working in partnership with a large Cardiff based client looking for a Stock Ledger Assistant.
You will be working in a small team responsible for the stock ledgers of the business.
- First point of contact for branch queries regarding the stock ledger
- Investigate and resolve queries from branches with regard to the stock ledger and any stock related processes
- Update the stock ledger for manual postings, queries and with amendments for errors made by branches
- Preparation and analysis of stock figures for management reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Preparation and reconciliation of the results of physical stock counts to the stock ledger
- Collation and reporting of the results of stock counts to the Loss Prevention department and Retail team
- Provide any ad hoc reports requested by the Loss Prevention department
- Create and maintain procedure documents.
- Provide support to Financial Accounts team when required
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required
Graduates will be considered with relevant degree
Experience of managing stock is an advantage
This is a permanent role and an opportunity to join a fantastic growing team.
If you are interested then please send me your CV ASAP