Project Quantity Surveyor
Job Title - Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary - £40k-£50k + Package
Location - Wimbledon
My client is looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their team to work on Hi-End Residential, Refurbishment and Commercial Projects in London and surrounding areas.
My client worked on a refurbishment project in Fulham, the total refurbishment of the house included the excavation of a 2000 square ft. basement to create a gym, cinema, wine store, study, plant room and also storage. A two-story fish pond was installed which had to be visible from the gym, along with the study and cinema opening to the outside at ground level.
Due to their continued growth and strong pipeline, there is an opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join the company and progress within the company.
Reporting to and working closely with the Commercial Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following;
- Prepare and dispatch tender packages to subcontractors
- Set up job files and all necessary records
- Collate subcontractor tenders and in consultation with the Contracts Manager, award subcontracts
- In conjunction with the Commercial Director, check and approve subcontractor claims for payment
- Liaise with subcontractors to resolve queries
- Assess and cost variations to contract
- Update and maintain records
- Assist with contract valuations
- Assist with monthly cost/value reconciliations
- In conjunction with the Senior Project Surveyor, submit and agree final accounts
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, or in the process of obtaining this
- Have a minimum 2 years demonstrated UK experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must be computer literate
If this role is of interest to you then please apply directly or feel free to call Megan Spice on .