Corporate Tax Executive / Senior
An independent firm of chartered accountants with one of the largest Tax teams in Liverpool is currently recruiting for a newly created post of Corporate Tax Senior / Executive.
They have an enviable portfolio of corporate tax clients and an excellent reputation locally for delivering a high quality tax service to both entrepreneurial SME clients and larger corporates. In addition to wholly UK based corporate tax clients, they also act for both inbound and outbound international corporate tax clients, as well as some Plc clients.
The key responsibilities of this corporate tax senior role are:
- Preparation of corporation tax computations for the larger clients, some of which are UK and overseas groups
- Review of corporation tax computations for smaller clients
- Preparation of claims for research and development tax relief
- Preparation of the tax disclosures to be included in the statutory accounts of the larger clients, as well as tax reporting to Group Head Office for the inbound international clients
- Involvement in advisory work as experience increases.
The ideal candidate for this role will be motivated and keen to learn. You will be working with a very experienced team who will invest time in helping you to develop. There will be scope for progression to manager for the right person.
Some experience of corporate tax is desirable but not essential. Candidates wishing to move from an audit role to tax will be considered as long as you are ACA/ACCA qualified.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Corporate Tax Senior / Executiveposition, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
We offer a generous referral scheme in Marshall Moore, so as a thank you for referring us a practice candidate we do not already have registered, we will send you high street vouchers once we have successfully placed them in a role:
Qualified (ACA/ ACCA/CTA) £250
This referral scheme is on a 'per candidate’ basis so the more people you refer, the more you benefit! Please make sure when they apply they make it clear that you referred them to us.