FP&A Analyst - City of London - Up to 47k - Part Qualified/QBE/Newly Qualified
Are you a high driven, creative, self motivated individual?
Do you come from a Financial Planning and Analyst background?
If so, please keep reading…
Accountancy Action is currently recruiting for a Financial Planning and Analyst to work in their friendly family-feel office. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree ideally in Finance, 3 years experience in the field and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Analysing past and current financial data and trends
- Preparing reports based on analysis
- Highlighting trends and analyzing them
- Operating the commercial forecast
- Producing quarterly and monthly financial reports
- Working with a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Keeping all financial information confidential
- Using data to critique business proposals
If the above sounds like you, please apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.