The role is based in the Marketing team, providing analysis and insights that will drive improvements in the performance of Foxtons marketing. They will become responsible for the analysis and interpretation of campaign performance and customer data to drive marketing optimisations.
It's the perfect position for an Analyst with excellent numerical skills and knowledge of Excel and SQL who is looking to progress in their career. You will put together weekly and monthly reports and make recommendations based on your analysis to drive additional revenue. It is a very exciting role and a successful candidate with gain exposure to a suite of BI tools and marketing technologies. The role comes with a high level of responsibility and would suit a candidate who enjoys making a difference, joining the dots and applying analytical skills to real business questions.
• Manage and share the reports and dashboards that track marketing performance.
• Go-to person for answering specific ad-hoc queries on marketing performance, providing a clear and accurate view on our current and future position
• Provide actionable insights to marketing team colleagues and agency partners in order to influence evolution of marketing programmes and improvements to the customer journey.
• Provide a marketing voice for best practice analysis and data usage across the organisation.
• Analysing market share reports to provide business and operational efficiencies and opportunities
• Website performance and analytics
• Analyse and draw valid conclusions from numerical data
• Provide clear insights into the causes and effects of different business factors
• A dynamic, positive and proactive attitude
• Stellar analytical skills and decent numerical aptitude.
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills to engage a wide range of stakeholders
- Previous experience in an analytics-based role (within a digital marketing environment preferable)
- Experience working with SQL
- Advanced Excel skills essential
- Exposure to Google Analytics a plus
- Ability to create concise presentations
- Minimum 1 years analytical experience in a commercial environment
- Expertise in Excel - this will be tested at the interview stage