Learning & Development Tutor - Field Based
A leading private college based in Central London are looking to recruit a 'Learning & Development Tutor'.
The role is paying £32K (£22K basic plus £10K bonus).
You MUST have experience of working with 'apprentices' and hold a teaching qualification.
The role incorporates the following -
- To be responsible for maintaining and training a caseload of (up to 60) work based apprenticeship candidates.
- To coach and train Apprentices through Team Leader/supervisor standards ensuring timely progression and completion of programme elements ready for their gateway assessment. Including English and maths where applicable. Ability to deliver management coaching up to a Level 3 standard to support and develop apprentices.
- Visiting apprentices in the workplace and assessing them as part of their Apprenticeship standard to ensure the successful outcome for the Apprenticeship in line with contractual requirements and targets.
- Prepare, agree and review target with each apprentice. Capturing any evidence to support the apprentice’s end point assessment show case portfolio.
- Visit apprentices at least once per month within the workplace to provide support, prepare action plans, undertake assessments and provide feedback on performance.
- Delivery and assessment of English and maths where required for an apprentice and meet set target dates for completion.
- Carry out 8 weekly reviews with apprentices and their managers/mentors ensuring all party involvement.
- Manage and maintain apprentice evidence in line with SFA and ofqual audit requirements.
- To deliver to own targets to ensure overall contracts and/or service level agreements are complied with both in terms of volumes and stakeholders expectations’.
You MUST have the following skills / qualifications -
- Experience teaching Functional Skills in Maths and English Level 2 or equivalent
- PTTLS or equivalent
- Management diploma Level 3 or significant experience in management delivery
- Significant experience within the Occupational area
- Working with strict deadlines and targets
- Working with a diverse client base and experience of organising own diary
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading college with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!