Our client is a charity based in the outskirts of Bristol who have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager. They are extremely passionate about what they do and are looking for someone who can bring the same values to the organisation.
Working in a small team, your key duties will include:
- Producing management accounts
- Budget preparation and reporting
- Cashflow planning/reporting
- Month end processes including
- Financial Statements
- Bank account reconciliations
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- VAT returns
You must be part/fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) and be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Excel.