Management Accountant - Central London Accountancy Practice
My client is a boutique accountancy Practice, located in the West End of London. They have a diverse portfolio of clients and are currently enjoying a period of sustained growth, resulting in the need to hire an additional member of staff.
They are seeking a person who can manage a portfolio of their largest clients and;
- Provide full management accounting and reporting services,
- Liaise with the clients own Bookkeepers, ensuring the accuracy of their accounts,
- Produce full management accounting reports
- Maintain good client relationships
This role offers the opportunity to work closely with the Firm’s most prestigious clients, and increasing your own profile within the Practice.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in a Practice environment
- You must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of management accounts
- Experience of Sage would be desirable
- It is not essential that you are qualified, but ideally you should be considered 'qualified by experience’ as a minimum requirement.
For further information, please apply with your CV.