I have an exciting opportunity to join a FTSE listed business based in Cardiff. My client is a dynamic and forward thinking business that offers a flexible and diverse working environment.
My client is a global organisation with a presence in over 30 countries. Free breakfast every morning, study support and the ability to learn from members of a large finance team are some of the benefits on offer with this business.
The role will involve -
Producing monthly management packs
- Supervision of two Assistant Accountants
- Provide a detail analysis and commentary of monthly reports
- Cost Centre analysis, including posting accruals and prepayments.
- Assist in budget preparation.
- Nominal account reconciliations.
To apply for this role you will need to be studying towards either ACCA / CIMA and demonstrate -
2-3 years in a part qualified role
Excellent excel skills
Ideally worked in manufacturing previously
£25-32k plus study and bonus as well as other excellent benefits