Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title - Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location - Wimbledon
Salary - £40K-£50K + Package
My client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team to work on Hi-End Residential, Refurbishment and Commercial Projects in London and surrounding areas.
My client worked on a refurbishment project in Fulham, the total refurbishment of the house included the excavation of a 2000 square ft. basement to create a gym, cinema, wine store, study, plant room and also storage. A two-story fish pond was installed which had to be visible from the gym, along with the study and cinema opening to the outside at ground level.
Due to their continued growth and strong pipeline, there is an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the company and progress within the company.
Job Description & Responsibilities for a Senior Quantity Surveyor:
Reporting directly to our client's Managing Director, some of your duties will include;
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Utilising previous NEC and JCT Design, contract knowledge & bring maximum value to projects
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the Commercial Director to improve processes and maximise value of current and future projects
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Health and Safety
- First Aid
- Have a minimum 2 years demonstrated commercial UK experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on