Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Exceptional Graduate Opportunity
Are you a competitive individual who refuses to give anything less than their best? Are you ambitious, hard working and want to be rewarded in a meritocratic environment with unrivalled progression? If so, then Recruitment Consultancy could be right for you - apply now!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £20k base, £35k OTE year 1
London - SE1
Are you well suited to the role?
My client, a multi award winning recruitment consultancy specialising in HR, IT and Change markets, are seeking the best possible candidates who are to add a fresh approach to recruitment and join their sociable and dynamic team! With core values of excellence, integrity and commitment, they truly are responsible and ethical organisation who strives to be the best.
Recruitment consultancy is a fast paced, challenging and varied direct sales role where you will be required to generate your own client and candidate base, manage the recruitment cycle from start to finish and close the deal! You will be given exceptional training to teach you the skills required to complete tasks such as lead generation, pre-screening new candidates and headhunting to move
It is hugely rewarding, has excellent opportunities for progression and fantastic incentives but it is not easy! It is challenging and will involve long hours, but if you have genuine motivations to succeed in Recruitment you will be rewarded!
Desired qualities candidates should have to work for my client:
- Graduated with a 2:1 degree (2:2 degree will be considered)
- Passionate and driven with a stellar work ethic.
- A positive mentality
- Competitive and ambitious and be able to demonstrate this through sports or other extracurricular activities.
- Resilient and charismatic.
- Money motivated and hungry to earn as much as possible!
Benefits of becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for my client:
- Competitive base salary and an uncapped commission structure
- Thorough training scheme.
- Target based incentive such as company holidays - Skiing, Ibiza, Las Vegas every year
- Clear career development & progression plan.
- International opportunities for travel and work.
- Opportunity for participation in volunteer work
- Company sports teams such as Rugby, 5 a side Football and Netball
If you feel that you are the perfect candidate for this role or want to hear moreAPPLY NOW!All successful candidates will receive a call within 24 hours to discuss your application and the industry further.