Management Accountant job opportunity for a successful property business in South East London. Circa £35k
Your new company
You will be working for a well established and growing property company based in South East London. You will be part of a dynamic and focused team. You will have a wide range of clients and be part of an innovative company providing medium to large scale property developments.
Your new role
You will be working as a Management Accountant within a wider team reporting to the Financial Controller. You will be providing accurate reporting and management of company accounts. You will need to be a self motivated and adaptive learner while assisting with month end forecasting ensuring it is completed with accuracy.
- Project cost reconciliations production and review
- Assisting with preparation of the annual budget.
- Prepare VAT returns
- Tax reconciliation preparation for appropriate accounts
- Undertake other projects and analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Produce Heating Accounting and Void Accounts recs on a monthly basis to track and review with the Operations team.
- Produce month end profit and loss reports
- Produce the monthly Board packs.
- Forecasting of month end cash accurately
- Preparation of WIP, Debtors and Creditors summary schedules
- Complete the draft for monthly accounts reviewed by the Financial Controller
What you'll need to succeed
You must have a 2.1 or above graduate classification. You must be studying towards a qualification CIMA preferred and should have a minimum 7 papers completed. You must have 3 years account management experience with a history of progression. You will require advanced business partnering skills with great ability to communicate with colleagues.You will need to be able to discuss improvements and challenge current methods while visiting other sites within the business.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary in a rewarding team. You will have a study support plan and will join a growing and progression based role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.