A leading Asset Manager is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their Central Functions reporting team.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, you will be directly responsible for overseeing the Month end processes for all management, financial and executive reporting purposes.
- Managing a team of 1
- Responsibility for overseeing the monthly, quarterly, half yearly and year end reporting
- Preparation of interim and year end financial packs, statutory accounts.
- Preparation and review of monthly P&L’s.
- Senior level stakeholder engagement; with both internal and external parties.
- Assess and improve reporting process to ensure business efficiency.
- Build relationships across the business to ensure objectives are achieved.
The successful candidate will be:
- A Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA
- Must have qualified in an Accounting Practice
- Strong Financial Accounting experience
- Management Experience is highly desirable
- Experience of working in a large, multi-site business is highly advantageous.
- Confidence in dealing with Senior Stakeholders
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style.