An opportunity has arisen within a Global Asset Manager for an ICAAP Analyst to support the Head of Financial Risk in the production of internal capital adequacy assessment (ICAAP), including Pillar 3, by project managing the ICAAP and Pillar 3 cycles. The ICAAP analyst will hold the pen on the ICAAP and Pillar 3 reports.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Develop and maintain project plan.
• Schedule delivery dates of key documents.
• Schedule meetings with ICAAP Committee, and other areas including the Board to ensure appropriate and timely governance.
• Monitor progress against project plan; escalate issues to Head of Financial Risk and Governance.
• Prepare agendas and papers for key meetings (circulation of papers, liaise with PAs to ensure room bookings are appropriate).
• Attend and participate in meetings. Review and challenge outputs as appropriate.
• Liaise with key members of team to draft the ICAAP report, Pillar 3 report and any supporting training material.
• Attend relevant ICAAP Committee meetings.
• Incorporate comments and ensure consistency.
• Prepare reports for the ICAAP Committee, GRC and Board as necessary.
• Co-ordination of responses to FCA, surveys.
• Liaise with ORG to develop appropriate CSCs and process documentation
• Develop ICAAP standards
What are we looking for?
We are looking for you to have a strong financial and operational risk understanding along with recent ICAAP and Project Management experience. Ideally, you will also have experience of working in an asset management business.
You will be proactive, self-driven and flexible with strong attention to detail. Your communication and organisation skills will give you the ability to challenge stakeholders, operate on delivering tight deadlines and build supporting relationships with Capital Adequacy Working Group members and key senior stakeholders.