Job Title - Site Manager
Location - Wimbledon
Salary - £50K-£60K
My client is looking for a Site Manager to join their team to work on Hi-End Residential, Refurbishment and Commercial Projects in London and surrounding areas.
My client worked on a refurbishment project in Fulham, the total refurbishment of the house included the excavation of a 2000 square ft. basement to create a gym, cinema, wine store, study, plant room and also storage. A two-story fish pond was installed which had to be visible from the gym, along with the study and cinema opening to the outside at ground level.
Due to their continued growth and strong pipeline, there is an opportunity for a Site Manager to join the company and progress within the company.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated track record in site management
- Residential Experience
- Concrete Frame
- 1st Aid
- Good Technical Ability
- Experience with Timber Frame
- CSCS Card
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Megan Spice on