Event Production Manager Corporate Events
Event Production Manager (Corporate Events)
up to £34k pa
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic events company in SE London as a Corporate Events Production Manager has arisen.
Joining a creative team of 5 Production Managers and 3 designers, you will be involved in delivering 400 events a year of differing size and scale, in some of London's most iconic events venues.
The ideal candidate will possess previous experience running a variety of production events, excellent organisational, communication and account management skills and be extremely passionate about organising high-quality events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, driving and executing a variety of events from concept to delivery
- Dealing with new enquiries and attending client meetings and site visits
- Creating bespoke proposals, quotes and CAD plans
- Writing up RAMS and event safety management plans
- Managing all event logistics and booking and scheduling kit, crew and transportation
- Managing budgets and producing reports
- On-site event management
- Attending networking events and new business meetings
- Plus more
Key skills and experience required to be considered for this Event Production Manager role include:
- Previous experience running a variety of events (min. 3 years)
- Impeccable client facing and account management skills
- Broad knowledge and experience of production disciplines including sound, lighting, video, rigging transport, logistics, staging and health and safety
- Proficient in AutoCAD or similar software
- Ability to manage multiple events simultaneously
- Ability to produce creative briefs and sales pitches
- Proactive, passionate, motivated and professional
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'AE - Event Production Manager'
Thank you for reading this Events Manager job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.