Our client, are a highly successful and well known food business. An opportunity exists for an experienced Planning Manager to join the well-established team, based in the Midlands.
- Efficient management of a highly effective Planning team. Including Production Planning, Material call off and labour planning
- Accurate analysis and management of stock levels to ensure cost effective future ordering
- Motivation of team and driving towards consistent achievement of KPI’s and targets
- Effective use of ERP / MRP system and forecasting tools
- Working closely with the Logistics team to ensure the smooth running of both areas of the business
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Planning Manager from a food manufacturing or supply business
- A strong people manager with the confidence to make changes where required
- An expert system user who can analyse information accurately and efficiently
- Be a clear and concise communicator who is capable of adapting well to various audiences
What’s on Offer?
In return you will receive a generous salary and benefits package alongside the opportunity to work for a well-established business that is rapidly expanding.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Ryan Buckley at D R Newitt.