Business Development Manager
A unique opportunity to work selling integrated security solutions for large yachts. If you have experience in security sales and fancy an interesting challenge, this could really suit and you could hit yearly target in one sale.
This company are growing rapidly, particularly in London and specialise in offering bespoke, integrated systems for high net-worth individuals. A large number of key clients are based in West London but the company provide solutions for both very high-end residential projects and yachts. A friendly but professional company, they value work-life balance.
Job Role Summary:
The company are keen to continue their growth with the appointment of a BDM to help develop opportunities through relationship building and networking. Natural enquires will account for approximately half the yearly target but the rest will need to be actively developed. Projects are often around £400k but can but up to £2M so experience on larger solutions is beneficial. Some international travel may be required to ensure you’re in front of the right people. There is likely to be a longer sales cycle but greater sales size.
- Networking and relationship building to generate contacts, leads and enquires.
- Managing the sales pipeline to sure targets are met.
- Developing opportunities for future work.
- Travel as required including some international travel.
- Demonstrable sales success in electronic security system sales (ideally for larger projects) is essential.
- Previous technical experience would be highly beneficial, including engineering, surveying or designing of a mix of IP CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm systems.
- NO experience in selling yacht solutions is required but would (of course) be very beneficial.
- Charismatic, presentable and strong networking skills
- £45,000 + commissioning (OTE £65,000)