Hotel Department Freesale Executive
We are looking for a candidate with very good communication skills, can organize themselves very well, a real team player but also working on their own initiative, good with deadlines. Previous negotiation experience is an advantage.
Main duties & responsibilities
The freesaler’s main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Negotiating availability with both existing and new hotels with the purpose of eventually being able to contract their own portfolio of hotels.
- Loading specials promotions via our online contracting system.
- Maintaining and monitoring our existing relationships with hotels with frequent visits and calls to hotel sales and revenue managers.
- Establishing new partnerships with hotels that we do not currently work with.
- Analysing statistics and growth figures to ensure that existing volume is maintained and built upon.
- Coordinating with our Contracting, Sales, Reservations and Accounts teams to ensure a smooth working relationship.
- Achieving specials with individual hotels, rate amendments, overrides, setting sensible targets etc.
We are looking for someone with good communication skills, who can organize themselves very well, is a real team player but also working on their own initiative, good with deadlines. The candidate must be fluent in Turkish and English, both written and spoken.
Desired Skills and Person Specification:
- An analytical approach and appropriate mathematical skills.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- An ability to understand basic profit and loss calculations.
- Good communication skills and professional written manner.
- IT literate with adequate knowledge of Office package.