Product Executive Optimisation - Information Services Company
Product Executive (Optimisation) - Information Services Company
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Product Executive for the world's leading information services company. Working as part of the Product Optimisation team, you will be responsible for developing and executing all testing across their website using Adobe Target, as well as continuous improvement projects on the site through use of the CMS and working with technology and UX teams.
THE COMPANY CULTURE
This company helps businesses to; manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
They employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and are listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with digital product team and others in the business to develop ideas and suggestions for optimisation.
- Use own UX observations to feed in the optimisation plan.
- Coordination of optimisation outcomes, working closely with UX design, front-end development and relevant stakeholders.
- Manage reporting dashboard for the Product Optimisation team.
- Delivery of reports with outcomes and clear recommendations for next steps
- MVT/AB testing using Adobe Target.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Educated to degree level in a numeric subject.
- Working knowledge of using Adobe Target or similar testing programme and of managing multivariate online testing.
- Experience of using Adobe Analytics or a similar web analytics package.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary around £30,000 + Benefits (depending on your experience).
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation