Business Analyst + Regression Tester - Back office Trading Systems, ETD, FX
Business Analyst sought for 100 years old (non corporate) Derivatives Trading Services organisation.
You will work as part of the Technical team to enhance and support Back Office Derivatives, FX trading systems by working closely with both users and the Development Team to ensure that requirements are identified, understood and implemented in a structured and timely manner.
• Liaising with the appropriate business departments to discover and document new system requirements
• Liaising with Team to ensure that the new requirements are correctly understood and implemented
• Testing new and existing functionality to identify passes, failures and unexpected results
• Assist with the development of bespoke reports to meet new user requirements
• Assist with investigating and resolving ad hoc support queries
• Strong business knowledge of products, markets and operational processes, in particular exchange traded derivatives and FX.
• Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills and the ability to work through complex issues in a structured and methodical manner • The ability to work extremely accurately, thoroughly, reliably and with attention to detail • Strong IT skills including an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Superior communication skills, both written and verbal • The ability to work calmly under pressure either as part of a team or individually • Specific experience of the London Metal Exchange
• An understanding of regulatory and exchange reporting requirements (e.g. MIFID, EMIR) • Experience of other asset classes such as Cash Equities, CFDs, bonds • Microsoft SQL and SQL Reporting Services experience • Experience of VBA • Accounting experience (e.g. ACMA qualifications)