An insurance group in the city are recruiting for an experienced IBA / Credit Control Manager to take responsibility and ownership for the development and mentorship of the team.
This is both a 'hands-on' and management roe. Duties will include:
- Management of client and underwriter accounts, writing business both in the UK and international business;
- Collection of funds and claim settlements to the market;
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed;
- Liaising with the business, senior stakeholders, and overseas offices;
- Ensuring month end processes are run smoothly, reviewing data, and report generation for senior management; and
- Team management and leadership.
You will have a strong insurance / IBA background. Applicants should have demonstrable experience of leading and managing teams in credit control/IBA. Excellent technical insurance knowledge is essential. This includes slips, associated endorsements and closings, premium calculation from broker documentation, and knowledge of Lloyd's market practices. Ideally, you will have experience using Brokasure Enterprise Accounts.
This is a varied and high profile working for a leading international insurance group.