Senior Sales manager - English Sparkling Wine
Senior Sales Manager – English Sparkling Wine Company
£60,000 + bonus
My client is an award winning sparkling wine company and currently the market leader within the category. A true luxury brand.
Due to expansion, they are looking for an exceptional Senior Sales Manager, who will report to the Head of sales and be responsible for building and establishing new distribution, maximising existing sales and increasing brand awareness within prestige accounts in London
The Role -
- Lead the sales, development and Luxury brand positioning in London
- Driving new listings, both by the glass and by the bottle across On Trade.
- Personally handling group accounts, key accounts & Flagship accounts
- Ensuring menu presence in London accounts, with a focus on prestige
- Liaising with RTM wholesalers
- Implement staff incentives and monitoring/analysing results
- Drive the Premium Catering development.
- Overall responsibility for managing & developing the London On-Trade channel
- Managing one direct report and being responsible for their continued development, training and professional coaching
- Management of budgets and commercial targets
- Regular reporting to UK Sales Manager on actions and key achievements
- Act as a Brand Ambassador
- Support the Sales and Marketing teams with events and trainings
- Hosting customer visits to the vineyards
- Strategic thinker with strong presentation skills
- An affinity with luxury brands and their positioning
- IT literate – Microsoft / Apple / CRM systems
• Experience leading, managing & coaching teams
- Preferable to come from a Wine or champagne background
- Strong On-Trade experience in London with prestige accounts
- Strong Luxury/ prestige brand-building experience
- Strong knowledge of London key Accounts, with existing industry contacts
- Commercial expertise & an entrepreneurial flair
- Analytical, numerate & highly organised
- Strong Time Management skills
- WSET – level 2 or above
This really is a chance to be a part of an exciting business. So, get in touch to hear more!
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
Or call me on
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email with your contacts
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!