Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior - West End
Fantastic Opportunity for ACA or ACCA fully/newly qualified or finalist!
A medium-sized Accountancy Practice based in the West End are recruiting for an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior / Senior to join their growing team.
The firm have a wide range of both business and personal clients within a variety of sectors which include property, recruitment, solicitors, construction and IT consultancies allowing the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a selection of different businesses.
The objective of this position is to be involved in Accounts and Audit assignments to support the relevant Managers, as well as supervising more junior members of staff within the firm.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Preparation of final statutory accounts (roughly 40% of the role)
- Assistance (and on occasion taking the lead) on company Audits (20% of the role)
- Bookkeeping and review of junior’s work (20%)
- Ad hoc work such as tax analysis, liaising with clients and supporting Managers / Partners with their work (20%)
- ACCA / ACA Qualification - candidates that are part-qualified, finalists or newly/full qualified will be considered
- Experience leading Audits
- Able to demonstrate supervisory experience
- Knowledge of corporate and personal tax (minimum requirement from exams)
- Use of Iris/Sage Line 50/Xero would be useful
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent client relationships
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £40,000 (dependent on experience / qualification) as well as a selection of additional benefits, yearly reviews and excellent scope for progression in the future.
If you would like to be considered then please apply directly or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.