Energy Sales Advisor
Salary £17,500 Realistic OTE £20,000 / Hull / Permanent
We believe there's more to call centres than just unrealistic targets and scripting...
At Clearanswer, our team helps customers with their energy bills. We provide a leading customer service whilst promoting a package tailored to the customers needs. We have meaningful conversations and we dont read from scripts.
Our passionate sales team is now looking for other to join them. Working with potential customers, you will be promoting our exciting products, and acting as an ambassador for both our client and Clearanswer.
As a driven sales individual, meeting and exceeding sales targets will be your norm. However what will set you apart is your desire not just to sell to our customers, but to act as a consultant to them. Your understanding of their needs, will allow you to proactively recommend the best products for them and provide them with a great customer experience and in turn will help you smash your sales target out of the water!
We are aiming to find individuals that match the below criteria:
- Direct experience of new business sales is ideal although this isnt necessary as innovative and structured training will be provided
- Drive, stamina and a strong work ethic
- Previous telesales experience is ideal but not necessary
- Consistent positivity and the ability to make the first call sound as professional and up-beat as the last
- A lively and dedicated team player who takes initiative and remains on the ball
- The desire to continually smash set targets
For all of our Clearanswer Career builders, we reward you with:
- Company pension scheme for when you decide to retire from us
- Attendance bonuses (because we even reward the norm!)
- Realistic and excellent commissions
- A complete training and support package tailored especially around you, including a long term plan for progression and further development opportunities
- Health Scheme plan for you and your family
- Dress down days & opportunities to take part in charity focused events
- 28 days Holiday that increases with tenure
- Best of all we offer you the chance to GROW with us!
Tap into your potential - Apply now
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,500.00 to £20,000.00 /year