About the role
Interserve Healthcare is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated qualified Community Staff Nurse.
The role is an exciting opportunity for a nurse to develop complex clinical skills within a community setting.
The Skills we are looking to bring to this team include:
- Complex Care
- Tracheostomy Care
- Gastrostomy Care
- Bowel Management
- Catheter Care
- Care planning and Risk Assessment
- Mentoring and supervision of Healthcare Assistants
We work with a wide range of Clients with Complex healthcare needs in the community. These clients have a range of medical conditions each client is unique and represents their own challenges.
As part of our community based team you will be working alongside other highly specialised professionals to meet these challenges and enable our clients to live a fulfilling life within their own homes and communities.
Interserve Healthcare requires a Lead Nurse to work flexible hours in the North East area, supporting HCA's in a home care environment.
This role will require you to support care assistants through clinical competency training, supervisions, spot checks and care planning; to ensuring safe and appropriate care for the specific client.
This is a person centred organisation where excellence of care is promoted through supportive mechanisms, allowing HCA's to work in a safe environment.
As Lead Nurse in this role, you will work under the direction and support of our complex care branch alongside existing clinicians to deliver client assessments, attend and deliver training, support care teams, attend MDT's and review care as and when required.
Due to location of our clients, it is desirable that you have access to your own transport.
If you think this could be a role for you, please apply now and send in your CV.
If you wish to have an informal discussion about the role pleases contact Laura Garrett
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive hourly rate to be discussed.
Are you a nurse with the following:
- Valid NMC PIN
- Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- On-going support from your local Community Matron
- Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Free first uniform
- Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
- Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Click here to apply online now