Outsourced Management Accountant - City of London - Up to £45k
Accountancy Action is currently recruiting for an Outsourced Management Accountant on a permanent basis. The main responsibility will be to assist on a portfolio of outsourcing clients. This will include the preparation of regular management accounts, VAT returns and reporting information.
- Preparation of management accounts using relevant software such as SAGE
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Liaising with and developing relationships with clients
- Calculating accruals/prepayments and reconciling control accounts
- Bookkeeping for clients including bank reconciliations, credit control etc
The ideal candidate will have a background of working in an accountancy practice as they will be required to establish and maintain relationships. They will also have great knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Sage and Xero.
If this sounds like you, please apply!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.