Client Services/Society Management Officer
Our client a membership organisation representing a global community is seeking the support of a temporary Society Management Officer for their offices in North Bristol.
- Day to day client management of association members
- managing the execution of various projects, including schedules, logistics etc
- responsibility for client satisfaction in line with SLA's
- Provide updated reports and preparation of papers
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills with strong focus on service.
- Experience of dealing with external/internal stakeholders
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Enjoy working as part of a team
This is a temporary role with an immediate start for 4-6 weeks with a possible extension.
If you possess the above skills please contact us today for more information.