Hotel Contract and Freesale Executive
The Contractor/Freesaler’s main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Looking after the London market.
- Maintaining a database of availability and regular communication with the contractor to ensure we have the right rooms at the right prices.
- Monitoring the sales of new and existing hotels.
- Coordinating and preparing regular statistics.
- Assisting the rest of the team with close-outs, FIT requests or issues, rejected bookings arising with our hotel partners.
- Negotiating contracted rates and availability with both existing and new hotels.
- Maintaining and monitoring our existing relationships with hotels with frequent visits and calls to hotel management.
- Establishing new partnerships with hotels that we do not currently work with.
- Analysing statistics and growth figures to ensure that existing volume is maintained and built upon.
- Coordinating with our freesales, sales, reservations and accounts teams to ensure a smooth working relationship.
- Achieving specials with individual hotels, rate amendments, overrides, setting sensible targets etc.
- Understanding / analysing when low production and finding solutions.
We are looking for an English speaking person who has very good communication skills, and can organize themselves very well. They will be a real team player but also able to work on their own initiative, and be good with deadlines. Previous negotiation experience is an advantage. The requested languages skills above are very important and native speakers are preferred.
The interview process will consist of a general competency/behavioural interview followed by a test of technical ability using examples that are likely to occur when fulfilling the role.