Year Two Teacher Needed - Central London
Role:- Year Two Class Teacher
Location: Kensington and Chelsea.
Start Date:- September 2017
Salary:- £29,000 - £38,000
Benefits; TLR's available for the right candidate
This is an exciting opportunity to join a wonderful and creative team of teachers at a high profile state school in Kensington and Chelsea.
This one form entry school is proud to have an 'outstanding' Ofsted rating and they are looking for an exceptional year two teacher that can continue the outstanding practice that is currently being delivered across the school.
Candidates applying for this role must have:
- excellent classroom practice
- recent and relevant experience of working in KS1
- excellent communication and team spirit
- ability to inspire pupils, support colleagues and engage parents
- ability to communicate with parents who take great pride in their children's developments.
To be successful in this role you will:
- be a qualified teacher with either a Bachelor of Education or PGCE
- hold QTS
- have at least 2 years of Key Stag One (KS1) class teaching experience within the UK education system
- have the passion and skills to oversee staff as well as manage your own work.
- have a team-focussed approach to teaching.
- Small class sizes of just 25 children per class
- Innovative and inspirational head teacher
- Excellent CPD
- Generous salary packages
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity for January 2017, please send your CV to Cara at Reeson Education asap for imminent interview.