Warehouse & Production Manager ¦ Creative Experience Agency
Mobilise are delighted to have been retained by one of London's most unique creative studios in order to identify a talented Warehouse & Production Manager to add to their rapidly growing team.
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. They design moments people that get people excited and use smart technology to capture and share them.
Their clients include some of the world's best known brands and agencies, and they are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. Recently named Best Small Agency of the Year by Creativepool, they're well known for their unique and creative approach to briefs; their ability to create striking visual content; and their expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
Based in a striking open-plan and newly renovated studio in West Dulwich, South London, their office environment is fast paced with a fun and friendly feel. In addition, the premises include an on site café; bike storage; car parking; showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
The successful Warehouse & Production Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for maintaining all warehouse operations, including distribution and receipt of a high volume of equipment.
- Coordinate and oversee operational and personnel policies/procedures, including the safeguarding of warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacements.
- Work with the wider team to monitor event production processes and advise on/adjust equipment schedules where needed.
- Monitor overall product standards and implement quality-control programmes.
- Remain vigilant in order to ensure health and safety guidelines are continually followed.
- Heavy involvement in both the pre-production (planning) as well as the production (control and supervision) stages of our events/productions.
- Supervise and motivate a team of junior workers, and identify training needs where necessary.
The role will involve time spent both in the office/warehouse, as well as on-site at a number of locations (which may include overseas sites). The role may also occasionally involve evening and/or weekend work to ensure productions are appropriately covered.
- You will have an excellent attention to detail, with well-honed planning and organising skills to be able to run and monitor event production processes across multiple jobs simultaneously.
- You will be able to act decisively to solve staff or equipment-related problems.
- You will be competent in the use of a range of IT/AV equipment, and able to pick up new technology quickly.
- You will be able to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, as well as with the wider business and external clients.
- You will have solid negotiation skills and be able to obtain equipment and other resources within budget and on time.
- You will be comfortable working under pressure, and managing others in a high pressure situation.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including 25 days' annual leave. The salary guide for this position is from £25,000 - £30,000 (dependant on experience).
Interested candidates should apply in the first instance by clicking the link below. Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, only those candidates that meet the criteria outlined above will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, THANK YOU.