Staff Nurse - Nursing Home
Staff Nurse - Elderly Care Home - up to £35,293 a year - st. Helens - Easily Accessible by public transport
A Staff nurse is needed in an elderly care nursing home located in st. Helens. The service is a purpose built care facility registered to care for up to 120 residents. You will be working with one of the nations largest healthcare providers who provide a strong collection of benefits for their employees.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
The benefits include:
- A salary of up to £35,293 a year dependent on skills and experience
- A £1,000 welcome bonus
- Flexible hours to allow employees to work family friendly hours
- Paid meals, breaks, NMC pin renewal, uniform and DBS check
- Training and development provided to progress
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Ongoing training and development
The responsibilities of the Staff Nurse include:
- Medication and associated documentation, assisting Health Care Professionals in the overall care of residents.
- Creating effective Care Plans and carrying out treatment plans, using good nursing techniques
- Assisting with patients needs
- Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, secure and tranquil atmosphere
All applicants require:
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience within nursing homes preferable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Satisfactory references and DBS check
- Dedication to the role
If you are interested APPLY NOW!