Accounts Assistant based in Edinburgh
Salary will vary depending on experience
FPSG's client, a leading CA firm with a proud history are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team. The team provide high quality advice and assistance in every aspect of their clients' financial and accounting needs allowing their owners to concentrate on generating income for their business activities.
Reporting to Manager, the role will work with an extensive range of clients from small family-owned limited companies to sole traders and professional partnerships.
As an Accounts Assistant your role will include the following:
- Preparation of annual account
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- VAT returns
As a successful Accounts Assistant you will have:
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts for OMB clients
- Experience of management accounts is advantageous however not essential
- Experience in audit and tax
- Practice experience is a must
- Work well within a team
- Essential to have experience working in practice
Our client offer competitive salaries, fantastic career development and a great environment to work in.
If you would like a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity or other opportunities that are open to you as an Accounts Assistant please contact Jacob McClay on .
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.