FP & A Analyst
A newly qualified accountant to undertake the role of Financial Analyst. The candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience of working in a Finance department. It would be preferable that the individual has worked within the Financial Services sector and within Securities Trading.
The role primarily requires an individual to assist the FP&A Manager in completing the Company financial forecasting and planning requirements within the Finance Department, ensuring that appropriate financial consulting, information and strategic support is provided to senior management. The candidate must have the skill set and be prepared to contribute in all areas within the finance function. Working as part of a team to ensure that all reporting deadlines within FP&A and financial control are met on a timely and accurate basis.
- Compile and manage MI data for internal and external reporting
- Assist with all Company forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning activities
- Support the FP&A manager with all internal and external reporting requirements including:
- Stress testing
- External MI and Q&A’s for external reporting
- Daily profit and loss reporting
- Monthly/ quarterly trading information and stats
- Production of daily reports
- Assist in preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of monthly/weekly/daily Management Information
- Preparation of key reconciliations
- Ad-hoc projects
Experience / skillset required
- FP&A and financial control accounting experience
- Strong excel/modelling skills
- Analytical / reporting tool (in particular TM1) would be beneficial (Crystal reports creation desirable)
- Experienced in producing management information
The individual would report to the FP&A Manager, but would work with financial control, in both administrative and process improvement capacities, and ensure all deadlines are met.