Trainee Accounts Clerk
Are you highly numerate and always enjoyed maths equations? Love problem solving? Then how about a career in finance? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Accounts Clerk to join a supportive and progressive organisation, a full study package is offered after one years’ service. No previous experience is required.
Key responsibilities & tasks:
- To provide a financial service to customers.
- Payment Runs
- Sales & Purchase Ledger
- General enquiries and problem solving
- No previous experience is required as full training will be given.
- The potential of a study package for accountancy exams exists after one years’ service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Display commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Hands on
- You will understand what it means to be part of a team.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner.
- Please note no previous experience is required.
Salary: £14,000 - £15,000
Generous holiday allowance
Location: Outskirts of Horsham - Must Drive due to location.
Does this sound like your new dream role then please send your CV today!
Harris Lord are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Finance, Accounts, Numbers, Payments, Accounts Clerk, Trainee, Customer Service.