Business Partner-Financial Planning & Analysis
Our client is an international software business, a PE backed organisation experiencing 20% year on year growth. The CFO is looking to strengthen the team by recruiting an FP&A Business Partner to support the Sales Director and sales Operations reporting to the CFO. The role is a new position where you will help drive the development of Planning, Forecasting and Analysis providing commercial and decision support to the Board.
In this role you have the opportunity to produce Business Partnering with a key focus on enhancing business knowledge building relationships across the business. You will be also producing Commercial Analysis, understanding business performance, trends, risks, etc. Additionally you will provide Management Reporting to the Board of the division and work budgeting and forecasting ensuring robust forecasting cycle. Furthermore, you will support the business owners in revenue and cost initiatives producing models and trackers.
- A Qualified Accountant
- Some experience of Planning & Analysis and Commercial support
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to build rapport with a variety of stakeholders
- Able to present complex data and financial information to non-finance staff
- Able to demonstrate career progression
- Have advanced Excel skills able to manage complex formulae
- Commercially astute