Senior Building Surveyor
An established building company are seeking to recruit a Senior Building Surveyor with insurance/construction experience to join their team.
- To undertake initial surveys/tender visits.
- Advise on appropriate repairs and compile detailed work scopes/tenders.
- Programme and financially plan the project for consideration.
- To prepare CDM and other H&S Documentation.
- To complete payment applications, variations, final accounts and other final documentation.
- Working closely with our contracts managers and project coordinator for the delivery in regard to timescales, cost, quality and client expectation.
- Ideally, MRICS Building Surveying or other professional body (CIOB, ICE, RIBA etc) with extensive qualification experience is essential.
- Experience in the insurance industry would be beneficial.
Skills and Knowledge:
- The ability to work on your own initiative in a highly motivate capacity with excellent time management skills.
- The ability to create and develop good working relationships with internal and external clients.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of Health and Safety, CDM roles and asbestos legislation
- Package on offer for successful senior building surveyor is negotiable on experience and qualification. Please state your expectation upon application.