We are a rapidly expanding family of start-ups, looking for a Product Manager to join our cross-functional strategy, product and engineering team to conceptualise and build innovative software products for the LegalTech space. Over the last five years, we have successfully established ourselves at the forefront of combining software development and legal expertise to bring modern and pioneering tools to the legal community. In the last year alone, we have more than doubled in size (with no signs of slowing down), now reaching beyond the domestic market and out to Asia and Australasia.
We have more products in the pipeline and are looking for a Product Manager to collaborate closely with other product managers, UX and UI designers, engineers and domain experts, working with senior team members across the businesses on a wide variety of tasks including requirements gathering, product, market and competitor research, feature specification, prioritisation and road mapping.
- Coordinate maintenance and drive forward new feature development for established products.
- Consult and liaise with product management, UX/UI, engineering and internal stakeholders on requirements, and provide transparency and predictability on feature roadmaps and delivery.
- Gather feedback and product needs from external clients and potential users.
- Understand and incorporate technical, commercial and design requirements into user stories and feature specification.
- Identify and triage bugs and feature improvements.
- Prioritise features, feature improvements and bugs based on business value, technical complexity and user needs.
- Conduct research on competitors, market and trends.
- Establish KPIs and collect analytics on product success and usage; bringing tools to optimise and speed up internal processes.
- Maintain documentation of features, products and roadmaps.
- Have 1-3 years of experience in product management or a related field (e.g. software engineering, UX design, strategy consulting).
- Have a solid understanding of technology and software trends.
- Have excellent communication and teamwork skills, being able to contribute in a fast-paced and collaborative start-up environment.
Salary is between £50k and £60k, depending on experience.
If you think this sounds like you, please send us a CV and cover letter setting out your suitability for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.