It will be your responsibility to plan, develop, execute and analyse CRM marketing communications and campaigns across direct marketing channels. Your primary channel will be email but you will also work on other channels as needed for your brand. You will ensure, together with your teammates and manager, that all campaigns are meeting commercial targets and brand guidelines as well as being optimised for direct response, customer centricity and data mining.
The perfect candidate has a strong commercial mindset and attention to details. You are continuously making improvements to processes and tools based on where you see opportunities. You are comfortable working in a team; building joint strategies and driving alignment between brands. At the same time you are able to own your own projects and campaigns, in order to strengthen your own brand’s core proposition.
You have experience from ecommerce / retail and you can demonstrate ability to work in a promotional, high frequency environment where you can balance planning ahead and creating structure with being reactive in a changing environment.
If you’re passionate about understanding and driving customer behaviour, you enjoy beating revenue targets and you thrive in a dynamic work environment - then don’t hesitate to apply! In turn we offer a great career development in CRM and ecommerce, a fun team who enjoy each other’s company both in and out of the office and a real opportunity to shape and grow your own role as well as customer loyalty.
Key areas of responsibility
- Plan, develop, execute and analyse ecommerce emails.
- Deliver highly engaging and effective retention marketing programs
- Help manage the omni-channel experience with the team; by planning, coordinating and analysing channels such as direct mail, on-site merchandising, SMS, social media and trigger campaigns in order to maximise revenue & retention for the business.
- Manage the promotional plan and the contact plan for your brand.
- Ensure flawless execution of campaigns.
- Responsible for coordinating with stakeholders across the business, such as designers, developers, customer service and the acquisition marketing team, to create coherent and fully supported campaigns and customer experience.
- Support the Head of CRM and the CRM Manager in creating the CRM strategy and deliver on said strategy
- Working with the CRM Manager and the tech teams to enhance data quality and accessibility, in order to enable more data driven campaigns
- Continuous test & learn across all CRM touch points, use of personalisation & incentives
- Drive sales via desktop & mobile, moving the needle on purchase frequency
- BA with strong academic record plus 2-3 years experience in CRM /email marketing.
- Experience with creating emails and managing audience selections in Adestra or other similar ESP.
- Strong background in or aptitude for CRM analytics, campaign performance analyses and/or KPI development / reporting would be a huge advantage.
- Excellent (advanced) Excel skills
- Being comfortable working in a high campaign frequency and promotional environment; balancing customer satisfaction and long-term planning with being agile and able to seize opportunities.
- Proven track record of having worked on CRM strategies across multiple customer groups and/or brands.
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle and how to influence customer behaviour.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Positive, energetic attitude and comfortable in a fast-moving environment.
- Preferably have a very good understanding of HTML and SQL
- Experience with Google Analytics.