Electrical Maintenance Technician
Days role (Mon - Fri)
Renewable Energy Company
£34200 + overtime available
East Lothian, Scotland
Competitive benefits package
A leading renewable energy company is looking to recruit qualified engineering staff to join their expanding team, The company is a leader in transforming non-recyclable waste into raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work for this company. They are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this company for an Electrical Technician to join their successful team.
The Electrical Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all the electrical equipment within the plant, providing support to other disciplines as necessary using experience and skills. This will involve:
• Ensuring all maintenance plans and targets are achieved safely, economically and within the environmental limits of the plant.
• Carry out fault diagnosis rectify as required
• Conduct plant inspections and area safety inspections.
• Ensure that all reporting within the Computerised Maintenance Management System is effective and followed through to completion promptly.
• Carry out risk assessments and method statements to ensure activities are completed in a safe manner at all times.
The Ideal Electrical Technician
• Experience in electrical engineering of process industry or power plants
• Experience working with Computerised Maintenance Management systems
• Possess appropriate technical qualifications City & Guilds / NVQ (or equivalent)
• Switch gear maintenance knowledge
If you think you have the skills and attributes to fulfil this role, then please apply with your CV online and Tom will be in touch to discuss your application