Accounts Payable Senior
iMultiply are working on an Accounts Payable Clerk role with one of the UK's fastest growing and successful businesses.
This position presents the chance to join a business that has been growing significantly. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and ambitious organisation that hires talented individuals and offers a pleasant working environment. You will get the opportunity to be part of a number of different projects which will ultimately help the business grow. Another behaviour that this company endorses is analytical thinking, encouraging new ideas and always looking to improve.
The Accounts Payable Clerk position will have the successful candidate reporting to the Finance Manager and assisting with a host of duties within the finance function however mostly accounts payable. Working within the small team you will get hands-on with a wide variety of different duties and responsibilities.
The Accounts Payable Clerk position will offer a salary of £21,000 - £25,000 including an excellent benefits package. Their offices are based in Fife and have parking available on site.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Working on integration projects to improve processes and procedures
- Analysing areas of the accounts payable function and providing possibilities for improvement
- Raising and processing purchase invoices
- Processing timesheets
- Processing sales orders
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with finance questions and queries
- Update and maintaining customer accounts
- Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Have a minimum of 18 months’ experience working within a similar role
- Exposure to operating in a fast-paced environment would be advantageous
- Be analytically minded and a minimum of intermediate Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Lewis Cavanagh for a private & confidential discussion.