Head of Housekeeping
£22,000 per year
40 hours pw inc. some weekend working
Employment to commence Mid September
The Cinnamon Care Collection is an exclusive group of luxury care homes and retirement developments occupying beautiful locations around the country
We proud to announce that Rectory Court, a 41 bedded new luxury residential Care Home will be opening mid October 2017 in Blackheath.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Head of Housekeeping. You will ensure that our home is comfortable, clean and safe for our residents. In this role you will delegate tasks to the housekeeping and laundry team whilst carrying out general housekeeping duties in the home. This will include all the communal areas and residents bedrooms, as well as carrying out inspections but at the same time respecting our resident's independence, choice and control at all times.
Your role will be to ensure that the home, its furnishings, equipment and linen are clean and safe at all times, meeting our high standards of hygiene and cleanliness. You will need to have a compassionate nature and excellent team and management skills, ideally gained in a similar environment.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Awareness of waste disposal and infection control measures
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills and managing change
- Appropriate experience and relevant qualifications
- Experience in cleaning and housekeeping functions
- Energetic, passionate, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Awareness of COSHH and CQC regulations
- Team player, self -starter, influencer, leader, self-motivated
Our aim is to help older people live happier and healthier through our award-winning developments, individual approach and commitment to first-class care. Our team offers vast healthcare expertise combined with a mission to make The Cinnamon Care Collection the ultimate difference in later life care.