Working on projects for key clients in London, the Project Engineer will both manage and deliver integrated security projects including IP CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms.
This company are growing rapidly, particularly in London and specialise in offering bespoke, integrated systems for high net-worth individuals. A large number of key clients are based in West London but the company also provide solutions for oversees or clients’ yachts. A friendly but professional company, they value work-life balance.
- Manage the organisation for all projects, including managing sub-contractors as required.
- Surveying and supporting on quotes and designs.
- Hands on project delivery, installing and integrating IP CCTV, Access Control and Intruder systems.
- Commissioning and hand-over to clients.
- Providing a meticulous and professional service at the highest standards.
- Travel within London (mainly West London) as required.
- Option to get involved with yacht projects if desired.
- Strong technical/engineering experience in IP CCTV, access control and intruder systems.
- Experience in installation/project work of security systems.
- Experience managing projects is highly advantageous.
- Experience in surveying, quoting and designing is beneficial.
- Professional with high standards of work.